The Product Support Specialist (PS) focuses on investigating technical customer issues and resolving them so that customers’ businesses are returned to normal operations. This entails using deep product expertise for hands-on troubleshooting, coordinating internal resources effectively and communicating professionally with customers.
This role is perfect for someone who loves problem solving or is looking to transition from an Engineering to a Customer Success role. Please submit your resume in English.
About the job:
• Become a Xandr platform expert
• Manage post-implementation support cases from our customers in Japan
• Communicate with customers to understand the issue, analyze data, and isolate the problem
• Design tests and develop custom scripts to facilitate issue diagnosis and resolution
• If an issue requires escalation, collaborate effectively with Product, Engineering and Commercial teams in order to ensure prioritization and resolution
• Collect and organize product feedback from customers to guide product roadmap
• Help build our Services presence in Asia, developing best practices, customer facing assets, and internal resources
• Technical skills in Internet technologies, e.g., HTML/JS, SQL, REST APIs, Python, etc.
• Analytical Thinking, and Data Analysis skills for effective investigation
• Fluency in Japanese and English
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience with a degree
• Knowledge about digital advertising industry and advertising technology solutions
• Strong customer communication skills
• Experience in remote and cross-functional collaboration