Senior Manager, Sydney The Solutions Consultant (SC) is responsible for driving the success of Xandr customers (e.g. advertisers and agencies) that run their businesses on our digital advertising platform.
This role entails architecting solutions, managing implementation projects, and consulting with customers so that they can achieve their business objectives.
This role is perfect for someone who loves technology, solving problems, delighting customers and excited to help grow our Australian business.
About the job:
• Become a Xandr product expert, and share that expertise enthusiastically with our customers in Australia
• Onboard our customers onto our latest product offerings
• Leads clients through scoping, requirements definition and execution of projects
• Troubleshoot product issues and collaborate with internal teams to resolve customer issues
• Analyze publisher or buyer performance to offer recommendations or design solutions for improvement
• Support sales initiatives and processes which may include RFP/RFI responses, pitches, solutions scoping and running demos
• Help build our Services presence in Asia, developing best practices, customer-facing assets, and internal resources
About your skills:
• Experience in working with buy-side advertising platforms/DSPs.
• Experience working with advertisers and agencies.
• Project management and Customer success skills
• At least five years of relevant work experience
• Passion for digital media buying industry and learning the latest advertising technology
• Experience in remote and cross-functional collaboration
• You believe in not only serving customers but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
• You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions
• You look for novel solutions to complex problems and are not easily discouraged when facing roadblocks
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to improve continually and sharing your knowledge to empower others Xandr is proud to offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We strive to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!