Xandr powers a global marketplace for premium advertising. Our data-enabled technology platform, encompassing Xandr Invest, Xandr Monetize, and Xandr Curate, optimizes return on investment for both buyers and sellers. We champion partnerships to create an open industry alternative solving for the greatest challenges for buyers and sellers, at the intersection of digital and TV.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community and support us in creating meaningful connections that power the future of advertising.
- Work closely with Xandr buy side clients to help them execute their programmatic campaigns
- Become an expert on Xandr Invest platform, applying your expertise to improve best practice for campaign management
- Consistently monitor and analyse in-flight campaigns to ensure full delivery and performance expectations are met or exceeded
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to create optimization strategies, design new tactics, testing and recommending them at scale once proven
- Work with Account Management to grow existing business through demonstrated effectiveness and high return on digital advertising dollars
- Understand our clients’ inventory policies, approval policies, and any other important media-buying controls when providing recommendations
- Effectively communicate buying strategies, testing and outcomes, and new opportunities to internal and external stakeholders through strong “storytelling” and data-driven analysis
- Tenaciously troubleshoot delivery issues and provide feedback to our Product Management team on opportunities to make our products more efficient and effective
Global Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on our platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Technology can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
- Strong analytical skills to draw insights for large datasets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Deep knowledge of digital media buying and/or hands-on experience using DSP
- Familiarity with ad operations platforms (Google ad manager, Flashtalking, Sizmek…)
- Knowledge of agency media planning process, including how programmatic fits alongside social, email, TV…
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching.
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to think outside the box when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
- You employ a methodical and consistent approach to solving problems that require a deep attention to detail
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive, and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Wellness resources and equipment reimbursement to support a remote work environment that keeps our employees connected and happy.
- Opportunities to create meaningful change for our communities and foster diverse talent through employee volunteerism and internal development events.
- Partnerships with organizations that support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech.
- Accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and employees. Should you require accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements.
- Employee groups representing a range of identities and perspectives, which regularly put on programming that supports equity and inclusion through education and community.
What’s unique about Xandr? We asked some of our members around the globe…Take a peek at their video responses below.
Several of our products, innovations, and client partnerships have been recognized by esteemed outlets, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, and ExchangeWire. In 2021, Xandr won a Chair Award in The Drum Awards for Digital Advertising for our work with our clients in Europe. That same year, Cynopsis recognized our products and team with several awards, including “Outstanding Data Solution” (Xandr Curate), “Outstanding New Audience-Based Ad Offering” (Xandr Invest), and “Best AdTech Solution” in their Best of the Best Awards. Xandr EVP and GM Mike Welch was recognized on the Cynopsis It List; in 2020, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Welch Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year.
Women at Xandr have been recognized for STEM and industry leadership by the Diversity Journal, the Stevie Awards, Cynopsis, and AdMonsters. Seven female executives were included in Cynopsis’ list of the top women in media. The company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was also recognized in Fast Company’s “2020 World Changing Ideas” issue.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Xandr, a part of Microsoft Advertising, powers a global marketplace for premium advertising. Our data-enabled technology platform, encompassing Xandr Invest, Xandr Monetize, and Xandr Curate, optimizes return on investment for both buyers and sellers, while maintaining a commitment to an open marketplace and empowering the open web globally.
- Family Policies
- Employee Assistance Program & Wellness
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Aid Program