Senior Account Manager – (Maternity Leave Cover Contract)
This is a chance to make a big impact on a growing, innovative, and dynamic team, backed by the resources of one of the largest ad-tech companies in the world. You will be tasked with growing a new offering, representing Xandr at meetings and industry events, and bringing feedback from the field back to product and executives.
Our Senior Account Managers are responsible for managing and retaining a diverse book of business consisting of Xandr’s broadcast and enterprise publisher clients across the Xandr Monetize (SSP/Ad Server) product set. This role provides business consultation, cultivates executive-level client relationships, identifies new business opportunities within existing accounts, and drives revenue.
The Senior AM role is perfect for someone who has a passion for relationship building and is seeking a role with direct and significant impact on the short- and long-term success of the company. This is a highly visible account management role with a focus on achieving results, creating strategic relationships, and growing revenue with top publishers/broadcasters. Excellent communication and analytical skills, including demonstrating persistence to get to the route of a problem, are critical, as is the ability to exercise good judgment independently. The individual needs to be able to breakdown complex technology and explain it with simplicity, as well as liaise with anyone ranging from an analyst to senior executives.
About the team:
The Sales and Account Management team is experiencing substantial growth and is hiring to meet the opportunity. The team drives client success and helps bring Xandr’s digital advertising products to market while partnering with our Xandr colleagues. Our focus is building our clients’ businesses through leading-edge technology solutions and strategic business consulting.
We develop and nurture relationships with a wide range of publishers/broadcasters and advertisers to help them more effectively reach their target audience through real-time ad serving, allowing them to manage and grow their digital advertising business. Our team is seeking innovative, passionate, and driven people who can foster strong client relationships, meet sales quotas, and drive awareness of our products, all whilst thriving in a fast-paced environment.
About the job:
- Responsible for brokering programmatic deals for Xandr Publishers by partnering with traditional Agencies, Agency Trading Desks, DSPs and other programmatic buyers to grow revenue.
- Cultivate strong relationships while consulting and training partners on programmatic.
- Overseeing buyer trends with regular reporting, working to unblock revenue, and find upside opportunities
- Create and manage a portfolio of private marketplace (PMP) deals offering technical support for bidder integrations, and general deals troubleshooting
- Be an expert internally and a trusted resource externally, for the nuances of RTB auction dynamics.
- Prepare and deliver regular in-person work in progress meetings and business review presentations to senior executives
- Drive long-term partnership value by developing understanding of clients’ business and technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape
- Leverage knowledge of Xandr and Xandr offerings to problem solve with the client and co-create valuable solutions
- Align cross-functional teams and stakeholders in account vision and business delivery; drive indirect (and direct where required) resources through shared goals and outcomes
- Provide best-in-class service for partners’ operational practices and activities
- Drive revenue through upsells and cross sells and renew existing business through contract negotiation
- Work closely with the Product and Services team to align on initiatives required to achieve long term customer success, including on alpha products
- Manage cross-functional projects to move the business forward
- Manage business and technical escalations and communicate with all stakeholders to maintain momentum and ensure success
About your skills and experience:
- Ability to excel in a client-facing, consultative role developing complex accounts
- Experience working in online advertising, preferably with an RTB-focused company (e.g. DSP, ATD, Exchange, Re-targeter, SSP) or with an online publisher that provided relevant programmatic experience
- Ability to take accountability, work under pressure, set and meet deadlines
- Capable of gaining a deep understanding of technology enabled advertising
- Effective communication and presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders
- Innately collaborative; demonstrated mastery of cross-functional leadership
- 4 + years of experience in an Ad tech, TV or video Specific industry preferable
- Personally, embodies best practice, andcustomerserviceprincipals in ways that improve collaboration,understanding, and execution in others around them.
- Consistently deliver against revenue targets
- Ability to build and manage relationships at senior-levels and display excellent presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to share knowledge, facilitate team rapport, and maintain excellent cross-functional partnerships
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You are creative when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Xandr is proud to offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We strive to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours! Our inclusivity in action:
- Partnering with Path Forward to offer returnships to help caregivers reenter the workforce
- Sharing feedback openly through roundtable discussions on how to make progress on our Diversity & Inclusion goals
- Galvanizing diversity and inclusion through our affinity groups (including Xandr Women’s Network, Xandr Latino Alliance and BlackNexus to name just a few!)
- Partnering with Fairygodboss to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know at your earliest convenience so that we may make arrangements
This is a for a period of up to 12 months.