Solutions Consultants possess a deep understanding of the Xandr platform, provide business consultation, cultivate client relationships, identify business opportunities within existing accounts, and drive revenue by delivering against client and Xandr business objectives.
The successful candidate independently operates across various disciplines - identifying strategic development opportunities and solving technical challenges to guide the client in the ever-changing and highly complex world of digital advertising. Ability and willingness to adapt to dynamic business needs will be essential to succeed in this role.
If you are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching, love to constantly challenge yourself in addressing significant and systemic problems, and believe in serving customers whilst empowering them, Xandr might be the right challenge for you!
About the team:
The Solutions Consulting team is dedicated to earning customer loyalty while building a world-class company. We look for consultative, analytical, and technically-minded people that are also passionate about helping others. Our team integrates and supports customers on the Xandr platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategises to help them surpass their goals. Digital advertising can fundamentally transform our clients' businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
- Deeply understand our customers' businesses to consult and play a role in driving the adoption of Xandr technologies.
- Become a product and domain expert for Xandr's publisher and advertiser solutions, whilst sharing that expertise with customers
- Analyse performance to offer recommendations and design solutions to identify new revenue opportunities
- Implement our latest product offerings with customers, collaborate with internal teams to resolve customer issues, and help improve the Xandr product
- Coordinate with Sales & Account Management and Support functions to ensure the most efficient activation cycle
- Operate independently, carefully balancing the need for Product Support and Solution Consultants to ensure best-in-class client service
- Design and build custom scripts to automate tasks and processes, both internally and client-facing.
- Technical consulting responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and design, implementation, testing and solution deployment.
- Excellent client-facing skills and a desire to make clients amazingly successful
- Team player with the ability and confidence to work autonomously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to clearly describe complex systems and concepts
- Strong project-management skills, including the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive approach to learning and understanding technically complex systems
- Quantitative STEM degree or equivalent experience with data analysis.
- Experience working with Agencies, DSPs or other platforms
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience using query and object-oriented programming languages beneficial.
Beneficial technical skills (if you don't have all of them, you can learn them at Xandr!):
- SQL scripting and relational databases
- Programming languages including Python and GO
- Experience with using and consuming APIs in scripts or apps, particularly RESTful APIs
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to improve, whilst sharing your knowledge to empower others.
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen.
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
- You believe in not only serving customers, but empowering them with knowledge and tools.
- Family Policies
- Employee Assistance Program & Wellness
- Travel Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Family Lunch
- Tuition Aid Program