Xandr is looking for an Account Director to join our Sydney-based team to manage the day-to-day relationships and sales operations processes for a number of our key strategic accounts in Australia and New Zealand. Account Directors develop a deep understanding of the Xandr platform and the businesses of our clients, provide consultation, cultivate client relationships, identify and pursue opportunities, and drive revenue by delivering on client and Xandr business objectives. In this role, we are seeking a proactive, results-driven individual, with a skill for multi-tasking and a desire to grow their commercial career.
• Drive long-term partnership value by developing an understanding of digital businesses, their technical needs, operating environment, capabilities and goals, as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape.
• Take charge of clients’ accounts and provide our customers with top class support and account maintenance. Be a trusted advisor to ensure successful account plan execution and business growth.
• Develop and own key client initiatives and play a role in driving adoption of Xandr technologies
• Align internal teams and stakeholders on account vision and prioritisation based on revenue opportunities, while partnering to execute projects, monitor workflow and share post-completion results.
• Drive the creation and delivery of quarterly and annual business reviews with clients
• Leverage knowledge of Xandr offerings to problem solve with the client and co-create valuable solutions
• Identify and scope new business opportunities and organize Xandr resources to deliver
• Closely monitor revenue and performance after new publisher launches and provide monetisation insights to drive improvements
• Evangelise the marketplace to buyers in Australia and New Zealand and gather insights around supply needs and opportunities.
• 5+ years of senior client-facing experience in agency, sales, or account management
• Strong familiarity with online advertising, advertising technology solutions, and online business models and practices
• An innately collaborative and problem-solving personality; willingness to share knowledge and ability to facilitate team rapport
• Proven ability to derive and effectively communicate insights from analysing data
• Ability to multi-task and work on deadline driven projects
• Superior presentation and written communication skills
• BA/BS degree
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here