Working time: Mon - Fri ( flexibility to work in time between 7am - 8pm ) 3 possible shifts, regular rotation system
This role is responsible for delivering operational services to outsourcing accounts on time, on target and with quality. Focuses on continuous Operations, Incident and Change management of the supported network infrastructures. The main goal is to minimize the amount of unplanned downtime in the customer's production environment and to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and predefined Service Level Agreements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Working within the ITIL framework – Incident, Problem, Change Management
• Analyzing and solving complex issues in close collaboration with other technical and account teams.
• Preparing and implementing network changes.
• Consulting and mentoring junior network engineers.
• Participating in Root Cause Analysis and lifecycle activities.
• Deep technical troubleshooting in conjunction with vendor and third-parties for various technologies.
• Ongoing support activities, performed according to agreed SLA’s
• 3+ Years of IT experience
• 1+ year experience within Network Security
• Firewall equipment (Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortinet or Palo Alto) at least one of them need to be on advanced level.
• Knowledge of the NGFW featurs
• Good understanding of the following network protocols and technologies: TCP/IP, NAT, ACLs, VLANs, Spanning Tree,
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Understanding of 24x7 mission critical enterprise computing environments and the impact of service disruption on a company’s bottom line
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
• SSL and Site to Site VPN
• F5 ASM
• IPS\IDS preferably Trend Micro
• Experience with Monitoring, Ticketing and Event tools;
Education and Qualifications:
• Desired: CCNP Routing and Switching, CCNA Security, CCDP or other equivalent certification;
• Desired: Master of Science Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent certifications.