Xandr is a data-enabled technology platform powering a global marketplace for premium advertising.
In a category of our own, Xandr is the innovator at the intersection of digital and TV. Championing partnership, we offer the only open, end-to-end platform for scaled, sophisticated campaigns on premium inventory across screens on premium inventory from CTV to data-driven linear and much more.
Our combined assets including trusted partnerships, powerful technology and automation, and data and identity solutions enable us to power one of the world’s largest marketplaces for premium advertising.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community and create meaningful connections that power the future of advertising.
- Deliver post-implementation product support to Xandr customers
- Manage customer support cases daily, which includes verifying cases, analyzing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem, resolving the issue and communicating the resolution to the client
- Coordinate with Product Management and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues or opportunities for improvement
- Develop an online knowledge base of known issues/solutions to share with colleagues both locally and overseas
- Provide assistance when needed and share product knowledge with Client Services team members Nurture close relationships with clients to become a trusted advisor
An information technology-related degree OR initial experience of customer service in a tech firm
Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies
Strong organization and process-orientation skills, while also being entrepreneurial
Able to proactively achieve goals while being an excellent team player
Must be fluent in English
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
• Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home
• Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
• Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
• Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
• Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
- Family Policies
- Employee Assistance Program & Wellness
- Travel Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Family Lunch
- Tuition Aid Program