Xandr is looking for an Account Manager to join the Account Management team in APAC, based in Singapore. The Account Manager will be the lead for a specific Indonesia based client.
The Account Manager is responsible for working with our clients at all levels of their businesses, from C-level to Ad Ops, to retain and grow their businesses through identifying and solving problems to ultimately make them successful.
Account Managers develop a deep understanding of the Xandr platform, provide business consultation, cultivate client relationships, identify business opportunities within existing accounts and drive revenue by delivering on client and Xandr business objectives.
This role will be focused on helping a local client launch a new business. Developing a strategic relationship with the lead of this new business and helping them launch, then scale. The Account Manager will be dedicated to this client and work alongside other dedicated Solution Consultant(s) and Programmatic Traders.
The Account Manager will be supported by a Singapore leadership team and centre of excellence, also dedicated to the client across the APAC region. The Account Manager will also be expected to develop and provide an understanding of the Indonesian Broadcaster, OTT and Publisher environment as well as the latest advances in Addressable and Data Driven Linear TV advertising.
About the team:
Sales & Account Management is a driven and results-oriented organization that helps bring Xandr’s digital advertising products to market. Our focus is building our clients’ businesses through leading-edge technology solutions and strategic business consulting. We develop and nurture relationships with a wide range of publishers and advertisers to help them grow their TV & Digital Advertising Business.
About the job:
- Drive long-term partnership value by developing and understanding of clients’ businesses, their technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape.
- Develop and own key client initiatives and play a role in driving adoption of Xandr technologies.
- Understand clients’ strategies, KPIs, goals and ROI metrics to identify risks to clients achieving their goals and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Drive the creation and delivery of quarterly and annual business reviews with clients and grow incremental business.
- Take charge of clients’ accounts and play an essential project-lead role: delegate projects, monitor workflow and ensure on-time delivery and effective issues resolution.
- Effectively network with the account at all levels; be a trusted advisor to ensure successful account plan execution and business growth.
- Actively promote Xandr’s offerings and value to clients to identify ways of driving more revenue.
- Curate and communicate expertise based on competitive landscape, best in-house practices and marketable client success stories.
- Represent the client and local market needs with other functional teams and provide input to Product to help shape our development roadmap.
About your skills and experience:
- Ability to speak and write in Bahasa Indonesia and English fluently and idiomatically
- Relevant experience in the digital sector
- Capable of gaining a deep understanding of technology enabled advertising solutions.
- Experience with growing and develop strategic accounts on all hierarchy levels
- Able to take accountability, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders.
- Knowledge about conducting business in Indonesia including operating challenges, tax implications and local hiring
- Ability to work autonomously, but also partner and collaborate.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in a rapid environment.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and eye for improvement and new initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from a business school or university.
- Advanced MS office skills.
Nice to have:
- Strong networking ability and connections at Indonesian Broadcasters, OTT’s, Publishers
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools