Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
Xandr Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the Xandr platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. This entails architecting solutions, project managing implementation, and technical consulting with customers so that they achieve their objectives and capitalize on the vast new possibilities within our marketplace.
- Build a deep expertise in digital media buying on Xandr Programmable Platform and support Xandr's buy side clients to execute successful buying strategies
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and Account Management teams to increase business growth and adoption of the Xandr platform
- Help build our Services practice, including developing best practices, customer-facing assets, and internal resources.
- Thoughtfully and carefully test and recommend new tactics and support implementing them at scale as they are proven
- Consistently monitor and analyze in-flight campaigns to ensure full delivery and performance expectations are met or exceeded
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to create optimization strategies, identify new opportunities and provide solutions for client's individual buying strategies
- Leverage your expertise to improve best practice documentation
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Able to prioritize work based on strategic value, manage multiple projects, and pay strong attention to details
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Portuguese, Spanish would be a plus
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Science, Technology or Engineering field
- 1 - 2 years of professional experience in a technical or consultative role
- Knowledge of digital media buying and/or hands-on experience with programmatic buying platforms
- Knowledge of MySQL, SQL, APIs but if you don’t know it, we’ll help you learn it here!
More About You
- You have experience in a technical or consultative role no more than 2 years
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching.
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex
- problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make
- greatness happen.
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools.
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
- Family Policies
- Employee Assistance Program & Wellness
- Travel Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Family Lunch
- Tuition Aid Program