Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
Xandr is seeking a LatAm Marketing and Comms Manager to join the International Marketing team based in Sao Paulo. The main premise of the role is to further develop and promote the Xandr brand across Latam, and deliver against a plan of agreed regional marketing objectives, in line with regional business priorities.
The Marketing and Comms Manager is entrusted with planning, developing, project managing and executing all regional marketing programs in LatAm, to attract and engage clients and prospects, build and amplify Xandr’s messaging across media buyers, publishers and broadcaster communities, and drive spend in our marketplace. In this role, you will partner with our LatAm go-to-market teams, and colleagues across global marketing functions, to build integrated marketing campaigns and activations across the region. You will develop and deliver a set of marketing initiatives including; thought leadership, events, PR and sponsored content, research, demand generation, client relationships and customer marketing
- Support the development of a compelling story for Xandr across Latin America: deploying global messaging narratives that align with our regional go to market priorities
- Build measurable marketing campaigns that help connect clients on the buy and sell sides of our business
- Empower sales teams, customers and partners: build the sales tools and marketing programs that connect key audiences with the right Xandr message at the right time
- Continually evaluate: assess the efficacy of all marketing initiatives and projects using detailed and measurable metrics
- Manage relationships with key industry partners to execute marketing across all key channels
- Support the workflow with our regional PR agencies and partner with colleagues on the global Corporate Communications team to support comms across the region
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing including communications, outbound marketing, marketing automation, content marketing, thought leadership, events, and digital.
- Needs to have experience in cross channel marketing, in a b2b tech company or similar.
- Ad tech, programmatic and/or media industry experience is desired but not required
- Ability to build relationships, work collaboratively with and influence various functional teams and key stakeholders
- Ability to deal with a very dynamic environment and an industry that is constantly changing
- Strategic thinking and planning skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Fluency in English, Portuguese and Spanish
More about you
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.