Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
Xandr, is looking for a Account Manager to spearhead our business efforts with Marketers&Publishers in Brazil. The Account Manager will be responsible for evangelizing, closing and driving adoption of Xandr Technology across marketers, agency & publishers teams. The individual will own strategic responsibilities for new business strategy and pipeline development, whilst championing customer needs to Xandr Product and Services teams.
This role is perfect for someone with great ambition, hunger for success and who is seeking an exciting role with direct and significant impact on the short- and long-term success of the company. Excellent customer relationship skills are critical, as is the ability to exercise good judgment independently.
- Achieve sales targets, setup account plans and deliver high customer satisfaction
- Manage strategic initiatives and projects and coordinate regional resources to deliver
- Leverage relationships to grow business partnerships; optimizing for shared goals and objectives
- Learn Xandr programmatic technology and the ecosystem through our world-class training programs, leveraging this to serve as the programmatic expert to clients, providing technical/business knowledge and data-driven insights to drive increased programmatic spend
- Effectively navigate complex competitive & political situations to develop deep, positive relationships with competitive stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Services&Product Support team to effectively manage client expectations, ensure successful onboarding and create upsell opportunities
- Work with field marketing to develop and assist in events for sellers where appropriate
- Client-facing experience in business development/sales roles
- Understanding of the media landscape and varying business models of buyers and publishers
- Technically savvy, with the ability to effectively consult and problem-solve with Agencies, Marketers & Publishers
- Strong familiarity with online media buying, advertising technology solutions, and online advertiser business models and practices
- Strong networking ability and proven connections at major marketers and publishers
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and influence clients and other stakeholders
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Flexibility and ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Team player with a high level of integrity; willingness to share knowledge and ability to facilitate team rapport
- Fluency English, Spanish is a plus
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.