We are looking for a talented software engineer to immediately contribute to our platform. You will use modern tools and techniques to build rock-solid code for optimizing TV ad buys toward audience targets and revolutionizing how TV inventory is bought and sold. We practice agile methodologies so we can quickly deliver working software to our customers, and believe in continuous iteration on our software and processes so we can improve over time.
As Software Engineer II, you will collaborate with team members to design and build new features and maintain existing ones by fixing defects and refactoring old code. We pride ourselves on building secure, scalable, and maintainable software, and expect you to participate in the full software lifecycle. In this role, you will design and implement product features and platform improvements in close collaboration with your development team. You are able to effectively prioritize tasks, deliver high quality code, anticipate challenges, and participate in your team's agile development process.
We foster a culture of improvement, and expect you to help drive internal discussions on technologies, products, and processes. Our stack includes Go, Java, React, AWS, SQL, Elasticsearch, Docker, and Linux.
- 4-7 years of full-time experience
- Working knowledge of a few areas of our technology stack (see Description) or related
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment
- Experience working within team structures for code review, source code management, continuous integration, and automated deployments
- Ability to identify problems in code and workflow and find solutions
- Strong communication skills, from written documents (such as design documents) to verbal discussions (like design reviews)
- Understanding of the value of rapid iteration and retrospection for engineering processes
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
- Family Policies
- Employee Assistance Program & Wellness
- Travel Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Family Lunch
- Tuition Aid Program