Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
- Design, develop and maintain fast and reliable customer-facing solutions
- Lead architecture discussions, make and drive technical decisions
- Collaborate with a global cross-functional team with diverse technological backgrounds
- Work closely with other engineering teams
- Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle: from design and development to deployment and maintenance
- Share your knowledge, guide and mentor other engineers
The Audience Team at Xandr, ensures the success of our customers by building a wide array of applications, at scale, to help them plan and execute. We power audience discovery and insights and provide tools to support powerful integrations to our buying and selling platforms. We are a collaborative high-impact team, responsible for critical systems, building new products, and solving industry-wide problems. The team culture is highly collaborative as we support each other in a fast-paced environment with rapidly evolving requirements that match the industry it supports. We value team members with a passion for learning, that can adapt quickly, communicate well, and enjoy working on a diverse team. You will collaborate with passionate, creative engineers to build the next generation of planning and forecasting tools to wrangle insights from our massively scaled advertising systems.
- At least 3+ years of experience in software engineering
- Thorough understanding of and work experience in any back-end language, such as Golang, Java, or C
- Demonstrated skill in designing and architecting large interdependent systems
- Experience building large scale distributed systems
- Deep knowledge of computer science fundamentals
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.