DescriptionThe mission of the Publisher Products Engineering team is to build a suite of products and make Xandr the platform of choice for digital, TV and video publishers and make Xandr a must-buy global, digital, omni-channel marketplace for the world's largest marketers.
About the job
As a Senior Software Engineer you will work on a team building best-in-class web applications which allow our publisher customers to configure how advertisers purchase their inventory.
- Your team will be composed of smart, passionate engineers, designers, and product owners
- You will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of engineering best practices in the software you develop
- You will mentor junior engineers on the team in software engineering best practices
- You will implement solutions based on your own or other’s design specs, give and receive feedback on pull-requests, write tests, and foster an inclusive, positive culture that emphasizes strong ownership of what we build
- BA/BS degree or 5+ years of relevant IT experience (degree in Computer Science or related field preferred).
- 5+ years of experience as a professional Software Developer.
- 5+ years of experience with NodeJS, or equivalent experience in another language building contract-first APIs.
- Ideally, experience with developing web applications for SaaS environments (Kubernetes is a plus).
- Experience with designing and building user-facing applications preferred.
- Experience with agile methodologies preferred.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here