Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
Xandr is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Identity Product team. In this role, you will engage deeply with platform customers and partners to identify market opportunities and break complex problems down into actionable roadmaps. Serving as the critical bridge between our technology and our customers, you will interact with nearly every part of the organization - from Sales and Services teams to Engineering, Marketing, and Design. You will have opportunities to experiment, build, fail fast and bring to the table creative ideas to help Xandr's customers and the broader industry navigate the shifting dynamics in identity and privacy.
- Lead efforts to prepare Xandr’s customers for post third-party cookie world.
- Own and drive the success of key aspects of Xandr Identity offerings, including in-house capabilities and third-party vendor solutions.
- Articulate and contribute to Xandr's identity strategy and value proposition.
- Lead the full product life-cycle for your product area, including strategy, scoping, prototyping, validation and go-to-market.
- Own the roadmap for defined areas of responsibility.
- Conduct market research and engage with customers, prospects and partners to identify market needs and opportunities.
- Collaborate with engineers through all stages of product development, offering business context and insights, providing clear and consistent priorities, working through tradeoffs, and communicating plans and requirements effectively
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and other client facing teams to create collateral including white papers, case studies, demos, training material, etc.
- Act as the key product evangelist for customers and internal teams, leading discussions on Identity across the organization.
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Management role
- Experience in AdTech or MarTech
- Exposure to Identity technology trends and changes in digital advertising industry
- Domain expertise in identity, audience and/or privacy a plus
- Demonstrated ability to partner with engineering teams in a highly technical environment, communicating market requirements and setting priorities
- Demonstrated ability in bringing products to market
- Experience working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
- Family Policies
- Employee Assistance Program & Wellness
- Travel Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Family Lunch
- Tuition Aid Program