Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
- Establish a vision for supply which can be transacted in our marketplace, cementing Xandr as a leader in control, safety and protection at scale
- Partner with our legal and commercial teams to define policies which set the standard for acceptable content that can reasonably be controlled.
- Design and implement systems which automatically apply our policies and detect violations, leveraging third-party technology where necessary with a focus on cost effectiveness
- Operate an escalation process to manage policy violations efficiently through multiple steps to clear and well-documented conclusion
- Manage a wide variety of stakeholders across the business, and partner with them to ensure they understand our marketplace policies and their implications, and how to manage non-compliance with those policies
- Manage both internal and external communication about how we approach establishing supply which can transacted in our marketplace, our policies, and what we’re doing to protect marketplace participants
- Design approaches for classifying our seller base for policy management and buyer control
- Be a thought leader in market on matters of ad technology and policy
- 5+ years of experience in product management or closely related field
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience successfully driving behavior change across an organization of similar size
- Demonstrable experience successfully implementing your vision with a complex group of cross-functional stakeholders, including executive leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, intrapersonal skills, and negotiating capabilities
- Previous with policy-making role a plus
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.