Solution Consulting is a driven and results-oriented organization that helps bring Xandr’s digital advertising products to market. Our focus is building our clients’ businesses through leading-edge technology solutions and strategic business consulting. We develop and nurture relationships with premium publishers and buyers to help them grow their digital advertising business.
Our team in Paris is seeking innovative, passionate, and driven people who can quickly apprehend complex eco system, identify technical solution and pull data analysis to help take data-driven decision.
We are excited to welcome the interns to our Xandr family in Paris around the beginning of February across our Services and Sales Teams. This job advert is focused on one out of three positions in Account Management and Service.
About the job:
* Responsible for running data analysis to support our Commercial and Services team in their day to day job.
* Run deep data analysis that will support future developments from our product, engineering and architect teams (SPO, Open Bidding, etc)
* Develop tools to support our 1st party curation activity in the region
* Deeply understand our customers’ businesses to consult on how to best leverage the possibilities offered by the Xandr platform.
* Work closely with our business support and services teams to align on initiatives required to achieve long term customer success.
* Manage cross-functional projects (e.g. Product, client or market specific).
* Become a product and domain expert, and share that expertise with customers
* Receive mentorship and help build our Services practice, including developing best practices, customer facing assets, and internal resources.
About your skills and experience:
* Strong analytical skills required
* You have excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally with technical and non-technical teams
* Willingness to share knowledge, facilitate teamwork, and maintain excellent cross-functional partnerships
* Out of the box thinker
* Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in a rapid environment.
* Advanced SQL skills.
* Fluency in both English and French.
* Bachelor’s degree or higher.
More about you:
* You are passionate about and thrive in a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others.
* You are the type of person who takes risks when looking for new and creative solutions to complex problems.
* You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build complete and long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
* You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing the knowledge and tools.
* You want to be part of an organization with a transparent and agile environment where you can communicate freely and openly.