As a Program Manager, you will represent the work in wide business area and help drive alignment on the right initiatives to execute Xandr strategic plan in the Southern European region. You will embed in specific product areas and work in close collaboration with the services team, account managers and product managers.
Your core responsibility will be the execution of critical initiatives. These initiatives are often large-scale cross functional and company wide that we believe will have a significant impact on the business within a short to medium term timeline. This particular role differs from a traditional Program Manager role in that you will not be working with a dedicated project team, but rather ensure that the deliverables for your particular initiatives are worked into the plans of affected teams.
In order to build knowledge on our products and their usage you will be working as a Sell Side Solutions Consultant (SC) for the first few months. Our Sell Side SCs are responsible for supporting and providing high impact guidance to our Publisher customers, especially on advanced features of our platforms.
What You'll Do
As a Solutions Consultant when joining the company:
- Become an Xandr platform and digital marketing expert
- Deeply understand the customer’s business to identify how best to leverage the possibilities offered by the Xandr platform
- Systematically design, implement, and document effective solutions while identifying and analyzing opportunities for improvement
- Develop troubleshooting techniques to solve clients’ business and technical issues, solving immediate concerns and creating long-term solutions by empowering clients
- Build a world class company by sharing knowledge with Services team members.
As a Program Manager once you’ll acquire enough product knowledge:
- Understand how the team that you represent can build mutually beneficial relationships with other areas of the business, while driving forward the vision of that area
- Identify and craft cross-functional workstreams while driving these strategic projects and the development of long-term goals
- Build and sustain forums for strategy coordination with various teams around the company that wish to impact the business area core products
- Analyse the business outcomes of said initiatives and establish processes for continuous improvement
- Help lead the way for best-in-class product and business discovery management, working with regional leadership to improve the process of vetting new opportunities
- Support communication of strategies, key results, and takeaways
Who You Are
- Have 5+ years experience working in Adtech, preferably with experience on both buy and sell side
- Have experience running and representing large, cross-functional projects and can easily communicate status
- An excellent communicator and bring clarity to the projects you drive freeing up lines of communication, identifying and removing blockers, encouraging collaboration, and, most importantly, continuously looking for ways to improve how we work
- The glue of a happy, productive, cross-functional team; making space for the creative work across all areas to happen in a clear, open environment.
- Focus on the user-centered process to achieve a practical balance of quality and speed
- Truly a “do-er”, willing to get hands-on solving any problems needed to help the program move forward
- Background working in a cross-functional environment with design, development, research and analytics
- Comfortable balancing multiple concurrent projects in an agile, fast paced and international environment.
- Flexible attitude and willing to find new ways to deliver on your goals in case you get stuck
- Structured, organized, and have phenomenal attention to detail
- Comfortable collaborating with individual contributors, members of the leadership team, and vendors