Xandr is seeking a bright, highly motivated and experienced Services Leader to spearhead our efforts engaging with all buy side clients in Southern Europe. The goal of this role is to develop and run a market leading services proposition for all buy side clients in Southern Europe and to accelerate the development and engagement with agencies through state-of-the-art Servicing within 12 months in the region.
About the role:
- Develop and run a team of highly achieving Solutions Consultants and Trading Consultants to deliver success and drive YoY growth
- Provide leadership and direction to the Buy Side Client Services function in Southern Europe, helping customers unlock the full potential of their businesses
- Expand the team, grow and develop talents, actively create the next generation of leaders
- Leverage your understanding of Agency Holding companies, Trading Desks, Direct Marketers' business model to position Xandr to build product and services meeting the needs of our clients
- Evangelise the platform through industry events, speaking opportunities, and customer relationships.
- Refine the Client Services practice for Media agencies, developing innovative and holistic engagement to fuel growth (Trading advisory, Technical implementations, Analytics etc...)
- Develop tools and resources to support new business efforts at scale
- Define and drive KPIs to ensure Services function is lean, effective and a trusted partner to our customers as well as internal stakeholders
- Understand and effectively communicate Xandr’s proposition, technology and solutions to media agencies stakeholders
- Act as escalation point for more complex and difficult conversations
- Work closely with the Commercial leaders to define and implement account strategy
- Work with Product Management and other cross-functional teams to help improve the platform and the way we go to market with it.
- Engage with Commercial and Services in other region to align team operations, teach and learn.
- 5+ year experience in the adtech industry with a specific focus on media trading, operations, planning or analytics
- Track record of building, leading, coaching and mentoring teams
- Experience in driving high performing culture through clarity and constant holistic feedback
- Brings relevant Media agency context and knowledge with Trading and AdOps experience a requirement
- Experience in navigating Holding companies with an ability to forge relationships across Holding companies' stakeholders
- Ability to be a player as well as coach and provide services and consulting to clients while defining best practices
- Strong ability to translate complex data and technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to excel in a client-facing, consultative role developing new solutions.
- Deep knowledge of the operational complexities of media demand and supply worlds.
More about you:
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are a quick learner with an ability to rapidly grasp new technology, product changes and market trends
- You care about solving big, systemic problems.
- You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here