About the team:
Sales & Account Management is a driven and results-oriented organization that helps bring Xandr’s digital advertising products to market. Our focus is building our clients’ businesses through leading-edge technology solutions and strategic business consulting. We develop and nurture relationships with premium publishers and buyers to help them grow their digital advertising business.
Our team in Paris is seeking innovative, passionate, and driven people who can foster strong client relationships, meet sales quotas, and drive awareness of our products in a fast-paced environment.
We are excited to welcome the interns to our Xandr family in Paris around the beginning of February across our Services and Sales Teams. This job advert is focused on one out of three positions in Account Management and Service.
About the job:
- Responsible for managing a select group of clients, being the main point-of-contact.
- Understand client business needs in order to develop partnerships and grow their revenue.
- Analyze and report on performance of the book of business.
- Work closely with our business support and services teams to align on initiatives required to achieve long term customer success.
- Manage cross-functional projects (e.g. Product, client or market specific).
- Manage business and technical escalations, communicating with all stakeholders to maintain momentum and ensure success.
About your skills and experience:
- Account management / client-facing experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills required
- Capable of gaining an understanding of digital advertising solutions.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to share knowledge, facilitate teamwork, and maintain excellent cross-functional partnerships
- Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in a rapid environment.
- Advanced MS office skills.
- Fluency in both English and French.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
More about you:
- You are passionate about and thrive in a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others.
- You are the type of person who takes risks when looking for new and creative solutions to complex problems.
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build complete and long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing the knowledge and tools.
- You want to be part of an organization with a transparent and agile environment where you can communicate freely and openly.
What’s in it for you:
- You’ll be doing industry-changing work – our teams are building bold solutions to some of today’s most exciting technical challenges
- You’ll be part of the global family – Xandr has offices around the world in Manhattan, San Francisco, Seattle, London, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Hamburg, Sydney and Singapore