The Buyer Invest TAM, Customer Success is responsible for thinking about how customers engage with Xandr technology and supporting the way that Xandr teams engage with customers around Xandr technology. They are responsible for the delivery of specialized technical services and proactive supporting motions for Xandr's customers. They partner cross-functionally to provide service offering development that corresponds with product delivery. They expertly enable our field teams to service clients consistently and at scale.
About the Team:
Customer Success is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build scalable solutions for clients that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team are expert teachers, learners, and invested in all aspects of what makes a customer successful.
About the job:
- Become a Product and customer experience expert and advise field teams who engage with clients successfully
- Work closely with our Product partners on to align Service roadmaps and initiatives
- Work closely with our Commercial team members to delivering office hours, gather client feedback, and expertly train on complex technical topics
- Own technical integrations project requests for clients such as work with API integrations, LLD, and data onboarding.
- 2-5 years of work experience in a client facing, advisory role
- Programmatic experience preferred
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Comfortability in being uncomfortable as our team roles out new initiatives
- Desire to collaborate cross-functionally
- Outstanding communication, presentation and organizational skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
- Proficiency with data analysis and manipulation in Excel and a demonstrable passion for learning new technologies
- Experience working with APIs, SQL or the ability to learn
- Desire to work with highly technical client teams including Engineering and Product