This role is responsible for managing and growing the commercial relationship with advertiser and agency clients, with the end goal of enhancing our partnerships and driving spend to the Xandr DSP and Marketplace. Account Executives provide business consultation, cultivate client relationships, identify upsell opportunities within existing accounts, and drive spend.
This role is perfect for someone who is business minded, has a passion for problem solving and is seeking a role with direct and significant impact on the short and long-term success of the company. Excellent communication and analytical skills, including the ability to get to the root of a problem, are critical, as is the ability to exercise good judgment independently. The individual needs to be able to breakdown complex technology and explain it with simplicity, as well as liaise with anyone ranging from an analyst to the CEO.
About the team:
The Agencies and Advertisers team is the commercial organization tasked with the revenue performance of the Xandr Invest DSP and its suite of products. The team is comprised of the Sales and Account Management teams that are assigned to our most strategic clients such as agency holding companies, ad tech partnerships, and direct marketers. The team is driven by creating long-term and sticky partnerships to drive value for both Xandr and our DSP clients. The team has extensive knowledge of both our suite of products, but more importantly, of what our clients want and need from us to be successful. They are experts in account planning, client strategy and consulting, and in prospecting, cross-selling, and up-selling revenue-driving opportunities to meet and exceed team and Xandr’s corporate goals.
We are seeking passionate and driven people who can foster strong client relationships and meet commercial objectives while thriving in a fast-paced environment.
About the job:
- Manage an annual quota and associated growth targets against Xandr Invest, Xandr’s strategic buying platform, and spend on the Xandr Marketplace.
- Leverage relationships to grow business partnerships for shared goals and objectives
- Drive long-term partnership value by developing an understanding of clients’ business and technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape
- Use knowledge of Xandr platform, data driven insights, and understanding of client objectives to problem solve together and co-create valuable solutions
- Support the creation and delivery of quarterly and annual business reviews with clients; highlighting progress against jointly-agreed KPIs and identify new opportunities
- Manage cross-functional teams and stakeholders in account vision and business delivery.
- Represent the client needs with other functional teams. Improve internal knowledge based on competitive landscape, best in-house practices and marketable client success stories
- Provide input to help shape product roadmap
- Serve as a point of escalation and resolution for client service issues
- Interest in working towards business outcomes with a sales revenue target
- Ability to excel in a client-facing, consultative role developing complex accounts
- Comfort in building and managing relationships (internally and externally) ranging from the junior to senior level (ie C-level contacts)
- Ability to take accountability, work under pressure, set and meet deadlines
- Skilled at managing a project to completion, including scoping, planning, execution, and maintenance
- Capable of gaining a deep understanding of technology enabled advertising
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and influence clients and other stakeholders
- Innately collaborative; demonstrated mastery of cross-functional leadership
- Demonstrated record of going above and beyond
- BA/BS degree required; MBA a plus
- 4+ years of post-college work experience; work in Finance, Consulting, Enterprise Technology, or an Agency Holding Company a plus