Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
- Manage an annual quota and associated growth targets against Xandr Invest and Curate platforms.
- Leverage relationships to grow business partnerships for shared goals and objectives
- Drive long-term partnership value by developing an understanding of clients’ business and technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape
- Use knowledge of Xandr platform, data driven insights, and understanding of client objectives to problem solve together and co-create valuable solutions
- Support the creation and delivery of quarterly and annual business reviews with clients; highlighting progress against jointly-agreed KPIs and identify new opportunities
- Manage cross-functional teams and stakeholders in account vision and business delivery.
- Represent the client needs with other functional teams.
- Improve internal knowledge based on competitive landscape, best in-house practices and marketable client success stories
- Provide input to help shape product roadmap
- Serve as a point of escalation and resolution for client service issues
- Support new Curate clients to envision new revenue streams / product offerings, train media operations teams, and partner with senior executives to support planning and execution.
- Interest in working towards business outcomes with a sales revenue target
- Ability to excel in a client-facing, consultative role developing complex accounts (client facing experience not required)
- Comfort in building and managing relationships ranging from the junior to senior level
- Ability to take accountability, work under pressure, set and meet deadlines
- Skilled at managing a project to completion, including ideation, scoping, planning, execution, and ongoing maintenance
- Capable of gaining a deep understanding of technology enabled advertising
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and influence clients and other stakeholders
- Innately collaborative; demonstrated mastery of cross-functional leadership
- Intellectually curious; driven to understand the ‘why’ and to share this understanding with others
- Demonstrated record of going above and beyond
- BA/BS degree required; MBA a plus
- 8+ years of post-college work experience; work in Finance, Consulting, Enterprise Technology a plus
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.