WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
The Product Marketing team is responsible for supporting strategic positioning of advertising products & solutions throughout the entire product lifecycle and customer experience. This team develops sales collateral, competitive intelligence and thought leadership to support the successful launch and adoption of advertising product(s) in market.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the success of WarnerMedia’s digital advertising suite, especially as it relates to audience targeting, across CTV video inventory and innovative ad formats. This person will play a key role in supporting pre, mid and post launch marketing efforts and will help to maintain a successful digital narrative in market. With a focus on creating internal and external marketing collateral, product training materials and thought leadership. This role sits at the intersection of product, ad sales and marketing, requiring exceptional cross functional leadership working hand in hand with product management, research experts, marketing solutions, pricing, packaging, and operations to successfully deliver new and innovative ad products to market.
Team building and problem-solving skills are critical, as is a thorough understanding of the digital & programmatic advertising and media industry.
- Lead cross-functional launch initiatives to drive internal and external readiness and successful adoption of new products and features
- Create and maintain marketing materials including product training documents, foundational product narratives and competitive analysis
- Work with product, sales and operations in identifying and developing short and long-term strategy
- Collaborate with research in analyzing data and distilling insights around digital media products
- Synthesize product information into digestible foundational narratives delivering a clear and concise value proposition for advertisers
- 6+ years of experience in product marketing, marketing or relevant field
- Knowledge and understanding of digital media, OTT video, the CTV marketplace and the programmatic advertising ecosystem
- Demonstrated capability in managing multiple projects simultaneously and delivering against tight deadlines
- Top notch presentation and communication skills to be able to convey complex products in an easily understandable way
- Passion for the evolving advertising industry and keeping up with relevant news and innovations
- Proficiency within PowerPoint, Excel, and Word with a high level of aesthetic and organization
- Strong attention to detail in a fast-paced, multi-task necessary environment
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional environment to ensure work gets done efficiently