Integration engineers (IE) are the technical owner of server-to-server integrations on the platform. These integrations are treated as an essential part of Xandr platform functionality that buyer expects, and the IE’s mandate is to ensure the integration health platform-wide.
This particular role will lead our Data Marketplace and data-related work. IE’s responsibilities include:
- Scope, design, integrate, upgrade, and maintain scalable and stable integrations platform-wide.
- Advise partners as well as cross-functional internal teams as platform integration experts.
- Build and maintain UI (user interface) and widely-used internal tools. This is to facilitate the monitoring, testing, debugging, and integration process. May also write prototypes/scripts based on partners’ or Product’s needs.
- Craft and improve service models, test new products, build enablement processes, create runbooks, and roll-out products to partners with Product and Engineering teams.
- Establish, run, and automate regular health checks for data providers.
- Serve as a level-3 escalation point for complex S2S integration-related issues or networking issues. Advise internal teams as S2S platform integration experts.
Skills & experience, tools, and technologies required for the job:
IE must have solid IT and/or engineering skills, customer-service mindset, and system-level understanding of how platforms interact with each other. Because each partner’s system is unique, it’s essential for the IE to be able to learn fast, figure out a complex system without documentation, and see how each component fits in Xandr ad serving system.
- Experience in a customer-facing engineering, solutions architect, technical services or similar role.
- A quantitatively-oriented bachelor's degree.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Versatile, with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to see how integrations fit within larger systems.
- Experience in process creation, product rollout, product testing, and/or cross-functional collaboration
- Preferred experience with and the knowledge of OpenRTB protocols, RESTful APIs, command line usage, and/or HTML.