Responsible for performing statistical modeling and analysis of structured and unstructured datasets to develop metrics, reports and visualizations of trends and patterns.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designs complex and highly visible stakeholder deliverables (project plan templates, status reports, etc.).
- Advanced ability to generate, synthesize and make business sense of massive and complex data.
- Able to effectively articulate insights to help stakeholders answer the most critical questions.
- Ensures their analyses are aligned, efficient and effectively targeted. Job Contribution: Senior level technical professional.
- Impacts own and allied projects and teams. Can execute on higher complexityprojects and analyses.
- Ownership includes project areas, original analyses and the development of entire tools.
Education: Bachelors of Science in Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science preferred.
Experience: Typically requires 5-8 years experience.