Xandr is the leader in audience targeted advertising. At Xandr we believe in Making Advertising Matter by offering better options for our advertisers and consumers. We enable advertisers to reach and engage a targeted audience while measuring response to their ads across screens. With one of the world’s largest collections of digital, film and TV properties, we provide a premium option for advertisers and publishers looking to reach specific audiences at scale in premium and brand-safe environments. We combine unparalleled scale in addressable TV advertising with the ability to reach those same audiences across premium mobile and online video inventory.
To fulfill this mission, the Data Insights & Analytics team is actively seeking a full-time and experienced candidate that will be responsible for managing the day-to-day responsibilities of Xandr’s third-party data partners. This role works directly with data partners and internal teams on an ongoing basis to ensure optimal targeting, measurement and attribution capabilities that improve business outcomes.
Role and responsibilities-
• Manages projects and relationships that are critical to our addressable advertising business.
• Onboards new data partners to expand Xandr’s third party data partner relationships that provide additional value to Xandr’s addressable advertising business.
• Tracks and resolves issues raised by the Insights & Analytics and Sales teams to mitigate any issues for Xandr’s advertising campaigns.
• Thinks strategically about Xandr’s existing data relationships and provides direction on complex issues and current processes to develop and execute opportunities for the business (i.e. enhance data offerings, generate new revenue streams).
• Leads meetings with internal and external stakeholders and plays a key role in presenting during those meetings
• Ensures data partner deliverables are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget.
QualificationsBachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
• 5-7 years of experience at an advertising agency, media/publisher, ad tech company in an analytical or product focused role.
• Worked in a data-driven role; strong data and analytics background; understands the importance of third-party data relationships in supporting Xandr’s programming and addressable television advertising business.
• Possesses excellent project management skills, vendor management skills, communication skills, presentation skills, and an ability to multi-task.
• Experience managing varied workstreams without supervision.
• Collaborative and solves problems with others while always driving towards a decision.
• Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here