Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
This role is great for someone who loves solving complex problems for customers. It's an excellent opportunity for someone who is motivated to build strong technical skills in a supportive environment while learning the inner workings of one of the world's largest ad tech companies.
- Deliver post-implementation product support to Xandr’s partners and customers
- Become a domain expert on product and server-side integrations such as OpenRTB protocols, and share that expertise with customers’ technical contacts.
- Manage customer support cases daily, which includes verifying product issues, analyzing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem, resolving the issue and communicating the resolution to the client
- Coordinate with Product Management, Engineering, and Commercial teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues or opportunities for improvement
- Develop an online knowledge base of known issues/solutions to share with colleagues both locally and overseas
- Provide assistance when needed and share product knowledge with Client Services team members.
- Tenaciously troubleshoot product issues and handle customer escalations of technical issues with engineering resources as needed.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, problem-solving and collaboration abilities
- Passion for learning new technologies
- Able to proactively achieve goals while being an excellent team player
- Must be fluent in English
- Bonus: Experience with OpenRTB protocols
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
- Family Policies
- Employee Assistance Program & Wellness
- Travel Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Family Lunch
- Tuition Aid Program