Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
The Senior Analyst, Technical Support team member solves complex problems for our customers. They exhibit a passion for troubleshooting and identifying the root cause of a given issue. This role is well suited for a curious individual interested in learning about the digital advertising industry, providing superb customer service, understanding and solving complex problems, and optimizing workflows and processes.
- Deliver post-implementation technical product support to Xandr’s most strategic partners and customers
- Deeply understand the Xandr product, as well as external integrations and other open source advertising technology, and how Xandr clients leverage this technology to execute their goals
- Manage customer support cases daily, which includes verifying product issues, analyzing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem, resolving the issue and communicating the resolution to the client
- Tenaciously troubleshoot product issues and clearly communicate complex technical concepts to internal and external strategic stakeholders
- Help build our Customer Success muscle by developing and building best practices, customer facing assets, and internal training and development resources
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, problem-solving and collaboration abilities
- Passion for learning new technologies
- Able to proactively achieve goals while being an excellent team player
- Must be fluent in English
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.