As a Senior Analyst – Sales Support/Planning, your responsibilities will include end to end management of linear advertising deals. You will play a key part in client recommendations and deal creation along with maintenance, optimization and troubleshooting. Responsibilities will also include reporting and analysis, managing partner relationships and client-facing communications. Your goal is to interpret and communicate insights from multiple sources, make optimizations to enhance deal performance, and help us exceed client performance objectives.
You will be a member of a highly motivated Linear team where account relationship building and customer satisfaction are keys to a successful candidate.
What will you be doing?
- Team up with Account Executives to understand agency/client goals and objectives and brainstorm solutions
- Respond to client requests in a timely manner that consistently meets and exceeds expectations: including responses to RFPs and RFIs, creation of new DiDs and day-to-day communication about campaign performance and deal health
- Coordinate communication, campaign/deal strategy, setup and kickoff process
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with Agencies, Trading Desks, DSPs, and all demand sources
- Be the liaison between key internal stakeholders, including Account Executives, Operations, Product and other Xandr teams
- Monitor and analyze campaign/deal performance and provide proactive optimization recommendations using data driven insights to uncover value for clients
- Coordinate with Account Executives on development of renewal and/or always-on strategies based on PMP insights
- Conduct post-campaign analysis and deliver results and reporting to clients as needed
- 2-4 years of experience in Digital ad platforms with an Ad Agency, Publisher, Network, or Ad Tech Vendor
- Expertise in working with SSPs, RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other programmatic platforms
- Experience managing digital ad campaigns, including display and video
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a self-starter with an aptitude for defining new processes.
- Bachelor's degree required