Xandr is a data-enabled technology platform powering a global marketplace for premium advertising. Xandr leverages digital and TV technology, proprietary data, and access to premium content to connect people with the brands most relevant to them and make advertising better for brands, media owners and consumers alike.
This Senior Analyst position will support the AT&T Video business and provides expert day to day functions including financial analysis, dashboarding and holistic reporting, using your strong Excel skills
This position of Senior Analyst drives key insights with their financial analysis skills to the Rev. Ops. team so they can understand the financial performance on a weekly basis. This role is important to providing key insights to the day to day business to understand what is driving our success or where we can improve. This Senior Analyst position will be a key performer in creating dashboards and presentable materials that are used by the revenue operations senior members for them to read out to leadership.
- Weekly Pacing: holistic reporting on a weekly basis on all areas of AT&T Video across all products and services. This hands-on keyboards deep dive into data on a weekly basis is what helps senior Rev ops team members understand performance.
- Financial Analysis: modeling and evaluating financial opportunity. Understanding the financial net impact of projects and day to day modeling.
- Dashboard and Executive Level Reporting: this role needs to be able to understand the metrics at a granular level and bubble it up for executive reporting into presentable materials.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-2+ years in media/advertising
- 1-2+ years in financial analysis
- Needs to be extremely proficient in advanced Excel