Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
WarnerMedia is one of the nation's largest media companies, delivering programming and original sports, news, and entertainment content to audiences globally. The Senior Analyst - Trading is a key contributor to the continued success of the company and our clients. The primary purpose of this position is to accurately schedule all WarnerMedia sold digital campaigns with an emphasis on video and display advertising across web, mobile, & connected TVs. This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining and communicating technical ad requirements, securing and testing campaign creative, accurately scheduling ads within our ad serving tools, and monitoring campaign performance after launch. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding interpersonal skills, meticulous attention to detail within a fast-paced environment, and an in-depth understanding of trafficking, troubleshooting, compiling data, and trending campaign performance.
Campaign Setup & Management
- Own execution and launch of programmatic campaigns on behalf of Warner Media’s advertiser and agency clients using the Xandr Invest platform
- Own execution and launch of linear addressable campaigns on behalf of Warner Media’s advertiser and agency clients using the FreeWheel platform
- Consistently monitor and analyze in-flight campaigns to ensure full delivery and performance expectations are met or exceeded
- Manage and prepare campaign reporting for use with Account Services.
- Consistently strive to exceed client goals and revenue expectations, while also focusing on personal growth and building relationships within the company.
- QA various creatives against site and industry specs using a variety of tools and relay any creative issues to Account Services.
- Answer any technical questions from Account Services, Yield, or Sales.
- Traffic Display and Video creatives in Xandr Invest and FreeWheel platforms
Cross Functional Team Engagement
• Work with Sales Planning teams to grow existing business through high-impact results and high return on digital advertising dollars
• Build a deep familiarity with our clients’ businesses, strategies, and media-buying goals
• Collaborate with internal Product teams to continue refining and developing WM’s digital advertising best practices
• Effectively communicate buying strategies, testing and outcomes, and new opportunities to internal and external stakeholders through strong “storytelling” and data-driven analysis
• Tenaciously troubleshoot delivery issues and provide feedback to our Product team on opportunities to make our products more efficient and effective
• Investigate discrepancies and creative rendering issues at launch and monitor throughout the flight of the campaign.
• Manage other campaign technical issues.
• Proactively investigate and escalate issues related to delivery, functionality, reporting or ad serving technology.
- Minimum of two years of digital trafficking or campaign management experience within a media or agency environment.
- Proficiency in the implementation and support of ad campaigns, inclusive of industry advertising technologies.
- Experience with ad server integrations within applications & sites, including tagging & inventory creation.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
- Exceptional organization skills with attention to details.
- Effectively communicate with customers and business stakeholders, as well as, ability to mentor new employees.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, while ensuring timely completion and appropriate prioritization.
- College degree or similar work experience, recommended.
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.