Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
The Data Delivery Platform’s job is to enable the production and consumption of data in our distributed system, including data from our digital advertising and TV systems, supporting different functional requirements for different classes of use case, different tools for different types of users, against data sets of serious engineering scale and complexity, with serious 24-7 needs from our awesome-but-demanding customers. We build, integrate with, and support front-end applications that sit on top of 100s of terabytes of data, serving millions of requests from thousands of users every day. We take pride in managing this engineering and complexity scale while providing safe access to quality data.
The Data Delivery Platform is looking for a Software Engineer to help us build out our frontend and Business Intelligence Platform that lets clients actually explore, query, and understand how their business is doing and how to do better. You will work with and learn from a team of engineers experienced in designing and delivering reliable code to thousands of users running millions of requests a day.
- Implement features in our frontend UIs and APIs that clients use to explore and query their data, as well as some internal data management tools.
- Build integrations between our frontend systems and BI Tooling that we use.
- Write code that works, is maintainable, performs well, and is well tested.
- Collaborate with the team on design reviews, code review of your and others code, CICD systems, and our Project Management processes.
- Work with product to understand client needs and shape solutions accordingly.
- Start by owning implementation tasks with support, and move to independently owning sets of tasks and projects.
- Providing tier II operational support for deployed solutions.
- Assist in other duties as needed and directed.
- Identify and work on opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development within the platform. This may include assisting in the investigation of new technologies and running POCs, including cloud based BI and delivery solutions.
- Bachelors degree or comparable experience.
- Has 1+ years of coding and developing on frontend production systems.
- Can collaborate with other engineers through things like code review and CICD.,
- Can work with product to understand problems and shape solutions.
- Can develop strong, well written, well tested code.
- Experience with modern frontend-UI development including React, Redux, and Node.
- Experience working with APIs.
- Able to iterate on work independently with targeted feedback and advice as needed.
- Experience with analytic applications a plus.
- Experience with SQL a plus.
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.