Xandr is looking for a Software Engineer-II to help support and manage our various Financial Systems. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about customer support, solving complex business problems, and helping us scale out back-office processes and technologies. In this role, you will own full life cycle support (SDLC) and development on critical ERP and financial systems. This is a critical role and we are looking for candidates who can actively influence current and future product versions.
About the team:
Each month, Xandr transacts billions of ad impressions, which in turn powers the economic engine of the Internet. Finance Systems Engineering is responsible for systems that allow Xandr to operate its business smoothly and effectively. We make tools that caters to the clearing house aspect of the business and are in the process of building enterprise stack for clearing house operations. Our engineers build and manage business-critical financial system that has direct revenue impact. We are also responsible for wrangling data from various sources, smoothing it out, and creating tools to analyze that data; and we build and manage integration with CRM (SalesForce), BI, third party tools, ERP and Billing solutions. We are looking for business-minded engineers who are interested in gaining unique insight into the multi-billion dollar ad-tech industry, and how a leader in it operates.
About the job:
- Contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for custom applications including the technical analysis, design, implementation, and QA software, integration releases.
- Work with clients, vendors, internal teams to deliver critical financial reporting and Business Intelligence (BI) products.
- Provide senior administrative support to ERP and satellite systems, including user creation, static data updates, system version updates.
- Collaborate with clients and business analysts to define product requirements for complex systems.
- Work closely with a team of amazing software engineers to automate ERP and finance systems platform.
About your skills:
- BA/BS degree OR MS degree and 5+ years of experience in software engineering (Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in the development and administration of ERP systems. (Infor SunSystems experience highly desirable; Oracle Fusion is nice to have)
- Strong working knowledge of:
- Primary Skill Set:
- C#, ASP.Net, Linq, ADO.NET, MVC, WCF, Web Services, SOAP, REST API, SQL Server, T-SQL, Oracle, Web, Windows and Console Applications.
- Primary Skill Set: