Do you want to bring game-changing CI/CD practices to a dynamic and globally distributed engineering organization? The Build and Delivery Team architects and develops the systems and processes that enable Xandr Engineers to do their best work every day. We own the build and deployment systems that power our next-generation Ad-tech Platform. We are hands-on agents of change who exemplify and create the next wave of best practices. The Build and Delivery Team is at the forefront of adopting new tools & techniques and providing those to the entire Xandr Engineering Community. We are highly collaborative, and our highest values include quality, scalability, automation, and teamwork.
We are looking for a well-rounded Software Engineer that has a passion for creating tools and systems that support the entire Software Development Life-cycle. This individual has experience in deploying and supporting a variety of applications in a diversity of environments. The role calls for the application of best practices on software development both within the team, and the engineering organization as a whole.
About the job:
• Bring Kubernetes, Docker, Public Cloud (AKS), Concourse and Spinnaker to a large heterogenous engineering organization
• Use a wide range of technical skills to make CI/CD universal in our systems
• Build new systems, tools and processes to accelerate software development
• Challenge the assumptions and processes in place in our technical organization today
• Enthusiastically move between many different language and runtime environments
• Apply creative and scalable solutions to enterprise challenges
• Learn every day
• Automate all the things!
About your skills and experience:
• 3+ years of software development experience of production ystems
• 2+ years of system design and development experience
• Proficiency in multiple programming languages, and proven ability to pick up new ones
• Experience designing and developing complex and scalable software systems
• Ability to have enthusiasm, positivity, and fun
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
**Please note: We are NOT currently accepting applications from Staffing Agencies and/or Staffing Vendors at this time. Xandr / Warner Media / AT&T will not be responsible for any candidates submitted without authorization.**