About the team
The Demand Management Team is responsible for the inventory management, troubleshooting, and performance reporting side of the Publisher’s advertising business. You will be part of a team developing, designing, and testing features that enable cutting-edge monetization strategies with opportunities to design specifications and scope requirements of components. We collaborate globally with cross-functional teams with diverse technology backgrounds and work closely with Product Managers. You will participate in all stages of the software development life cycle from design and development, to deployment and maintenance.
- BA/BS degree or 1+ years of relevant IT experience (degree in Computer Science or related field preferred).
- 1+ years of experience as a professional Software Developer.
- Experience with NodeJS, or equivalent experience in another language building contract-first APIs.
- Ideally, experience with developing web applications for SaaS environments (Kubernetes is a plus).
- Experience with designing and building user-facing applications preferred.
- Experience with agile methodologies preferred.
More about you
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching.
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others.
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen.
- You care about solving big, systemic problems.
- You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools.