Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
The Service Desk Technician is responsible for the day-to-day support and maintenance of all employee related IT services and equipment in our NYC office and around the globe. Support and maintenance will include internal desktop systems software, hardware, and infrastructure. Aside from acting as the first line of support for all internal AppNexus users, you will also have a key role in onboarding new employees, including laptop and desktop configuration, system access, and security clearance.
- Self-motivated individual with strong people skills and a knack for problem solving.
- Willingness to make regular visits to our offices around the U.S., if required.
- 1-2 years of experience supporting Microsoft Windows machines in a professional office environment.
- Functioning knowledge of Apple MacOS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, basic Microsoft Exchange administration (including PowerShell), MicrosoftActive Directory, LDAP, RADIUS, and/or SAMBA.
- Knowledge of both Apple and PC hardware.
- Experience with printers, wireless access point, network switch, and VOIP/PBX hardware and configuration.
- Proven ability to utilize systems, tools, and procedures to accomplish a task.
- Process-oriented and with the ability to follow procedures.
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs (monitors, workstations, servers, etc.)
- JAMF, KACE, Slack, Teamviewer and WebEx experience is a plus.
- Experience working and supporting remotely is a required
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.