Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
The Senior Technology Vendor Management Analyst is responsible for Vendor/Contract Management and Sourcing technical products and services within the Technology Operations Organization. This includes maintaining relationships between the organization and vendors. This role will be aligned to the Vendor Management focus area with emphasis on improvements in areas such as contract management and procurement life cycle. This role will work under the guidance of the Technology Manager to ensure all contracts are reviewed and best practices are met. Additionally, this role will work closely with Finance to ensure contracts terms and billing are accurate.
- Assist with further development of the vendor/contract management policies, programs and procedures.
- Understand vendor proposals/contracts. Works with stakeholders and vendors to obtain clarification as needed.
- Partner with GRC & Cyber Security for new and existing vendors to monitor vendor risk and update database accordingly.
- Act as liaison between internal departments and legal to ensure compliance and company policies are met across the board.
- Interface efficiently with key stakeholder senior management and staff to understand and support their requisition requirements.
- Communicate with internal departments such as lines of business/business units, internal audit, senior management and more to answer vendor questions and oversee tasks.
- Solve any contract-related problems that may arise with other parties and internally with the company itself.
- Collaborate with corporate Legal concerning negotiation and contract strategies and priorities.
- Partner with business owners who submit requisitions and facilitate related vendor onboarding activities.
- Key areas of expertise should include Software/SaaS, Cloud Security, Core Data Center (Computer, Storage, Network) & Managed Services.
- Manage all contract-related correspondence, documentation and execution.
- Create reports as needed from our Contract Management System.
- Support Procurement as needed.
Coordinate activities involved with procuring IT equipment, including:
- Workstations and desktops
- Server racks and accessories
- Monitors, keyboards, and peripherals
- Networking equipment
- Data center supplies
- International Shipments
- 3-5 years in reviewing and or negotiating contracts
- 2-4 years vendor management
- 2-4 years experience in IT procurement
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong computer skills, including experience with MS Office Suite, Coupa or other related P2P systems.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment, including multi-tasking, and taking ownership of initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
- Family Policies
- Employee Assistance Program & Wellness
- Travel Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Family Lunch
- Tuition Aid Program