The Xandr Technical Account Manager is responsible for engaging with clients to assist in the development and execution of a project plan or partnership that will enable our customers to be amazingly successful at running their business through our enterprise software platform. This entails architecting solutions, project managing an implementation and consulting with customers so that they achieve their objectives and capitalize on the vast new possibilities created by real-time bidding.
About the team:
Platform Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the Xandr platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
- Become a product and domain expert, and share that expertise with customers
- Work closely with our Commercial Partners to activate inventory onto our Monetize SSP and consult our Publishers on how to create new businesses on the Xandr Platform
- Analyze yield and monetization performance and offer recommendations for improvements
- Deeply understand the customers’ business to help them understand how to best leverage the possibilities offered by the Xandr Platform
- Become a Trusted Advisor to your enterprise clients helping them to meet their business goals leveraging Xandr Platform Technology
- Tenaciously troubleshoot product issues and provide feedback to Product Management
- Help build our Services practice, including developing best practices, customer facing assets, and internal resources
- 7-10 years of work experience in a client facing, advisory role
- Programmatic or Consulting experience preferred
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Desire to collaborate cross-functionally
- Outstanding communication, presentation and organizational skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
- Proficiency with data analysis and manipulation in Excel and new technologies including digital media buying, MySQL, APIs or Python
- You believe in not only serving our customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
- You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions
- You look for novel solutions to complex problems and are not discouraged easily when facing roadblocks.