DescriptionAbout the job:
• Take ownership of core components of data ingestion & integration processing that intakes ~ 25 billon events per hour with data volume in excess of 10+TB per hour.
• Design and implement new features and enhancements to our data platform in an intelligent fashion that advances component architecture toward strategic data governance/management objectives
• Work with world class high frequency/low latency design experts to perform in-depth analysis and optimization of data pipeline components to ensure smooth execution within strict time and resource limitations
• Work closely with product stakeholders and users to understand data and reporting requirements
• Continuously enhance stability/performance/efficiency of systems/applications to reduce touch/care of system and lower operating cost
• Prioritize bug fixes to ensure critical up-time
• Serve as a mentor and guide for other team members
QualificationsAbout your skills and experience:
• BA/BS/MS degree and 10-20 years of experience; we’ll designate level of role base on experience. (Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred)
• Must be expert coder with some compile language (java, C#, C++ or C)
• Deep understanding for distributed and low latency designs patterns.
• Experience with Big Data and distributed systems using technologies such as Hadoop, Cloudera, HBase, Kafka, Kubernetes, Spark/Scala, Python, Java, MapReduce, Vertica and SQL
• Experience/Achievements in coping with large scale data deployments and/or high frequency/low latency projects
• Possess good business acumen to grasp complex business requirements and fashion intelligent designs to implement it
• Experience as Tech Lead for Engineer Team, with good problem-solving skills
• Familiarity with Enterprise Data Management & Governance practices or Data Architecture methodologies are a plus.
• Experience in Ad-Tech Industry is a plus
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here