We are seeking a Software Engineer for our CRM Technology team. The ideal candidate will join a team of software engineers responsible for administering and developing solutions on the Salesforce platform.
• Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements or user stories and coding standards.
• Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required.
• Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
• Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations.
• Work within an Agile Scrum or Kanban process.
• Knowledge of APEX development and code deployment/release management.
• Knowledge of the Lightning Framework and components.
• Experience with Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages.
• Well versed in creating unit test classes for all development objects in Salesforce.
• Solid understanding of Process Builders, Workflows, and Flows.
• Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development within the platform that will support multiple business units.
• Minimum 3 years of Salesforce Platform experience
• Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
Experience in Lightning, Apex and Visualforce development
• Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
• Knowledge of SalesForce integration patterns
• Multiple SalesForce project deployments including release and environment management
• Salesforce App Builder and Platform Developer, I certifications
• Experience with Jira as a tool for Scrum based projects
• Experience with the SAFe Scaled Agile Framework
• Advertising Sales experience
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here