The Supply Operations Team’s mission is to power the Xandr marketplace by connecting advertisers and media owners in private marketplace deals.
This high-performing team coordinates and executes media packages on demand, so that our marketplace moves at the speed of our clients. The team is also a center of excellence for marketplace dynamics: understanding demand patterns, informing Xandr’s supply procurement efforts, and guiding the evolution of our curated package offerings.
The Supply Operations Team is driving the rapid growth of our marketplace while delivering value for publishers and enabling marketers to easily understand and access Xandr marketplace inventory and audiences across all formats and verticals.
- Work across the Xandr product suite to create, manage, & monitor private marketplace deals;
- Partner closely with the Marketplace Development team and other buyside teams to respond to buyer inquiries with relevant media packages, including highlighting content verticals, audience demographics, and performance metrics to agencies and brands;
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, and Marketing on trends, insights, and opportunities to increase investment in our marketplace and revenue for Xandr and our clients;
- Constantly streamline and evolve operational workflow by optimizing team activities and developing tools to automate processes and increase team impact;
- Capture product feedback from clients and internal users, distill into actionable insights for Product and Engineering teams;
- Responsible for marketplace reporting for internal and external parties, as needed;
- Act as the “source of truth” for understanding the totality of Xandr marketplace supply, including regular updates as we add clients and as their media offerings evolve;
- Become expert users of Xandr’s key client-facing products, including our DSP and SSP UIs, reporting APIs, and similar.
PREFERRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS
- 3-5 years of experience with supply operations work at another major ad tech or media company strongly preferred, including experience in a leadership role
- Experience with ad operations or media planning work at another major ad tech or media company strongly preferred
- Experience in creating and optimizing private marketplace deals between buyers and sellers
- Experience with data querying languages and technologies such SQL and Python
- Experience working with internal and external clients
- MUST love and be curious about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line
- Team player attitude
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional client communication, both written and verbal
- Strong desire to drive operational efficiency i.e. improve processes