The Commercial team is seeking a Senior Manager to join our fast paced and impactful team. The Senior Manager Commercial Operations will provide project management support and operational discipline on strategic initiatives and critical business processes for the North American Commercial and Global Partnerships organization. This is a high profile and demanding role that requires a combination of keen analytical and cogent communication skills. The ideal candidate will have experience in Sales Operations, complex project management, delivering cross-functionally efforts and experience working directly with Sales Executives.
About the team:
The Commercial Operations team’s mission is to enable, support and empower the North American Commercial and Global Partnerships organization to pursue strategic business outcomes through disciplined strategic project management, operational efficiency, and analytical insights. We are a team of strategic program/project managers, operations professionals, and analytics leads who provide the resources, tools and best practices to help the business execute against our company strategy.
About the job:
- Streamline processes especially those critical to cross-functional GTM execution and P&L management
- Stand up cross-functional, regional and/or product-specific processes and initiatives to drive operational effectiveness, productivity and enable revenue generation.
- Facilitate collaboration and drive effective communication, especially with cross-functional partners
- Design and ensure implementation of people, process, tool and system changes to ensure successful execution of evolving strategic and operational plans
- Identify operational inefficiencies and challenges, determine solutions
- Provide project management support and drive initiatives with a structured project delivery framework
- Support strategic planning, account planning and go-to-market processes and ensure delivery of forward-looking business plans that tie vision and strategy to financial outcomes.
- Partner with business leadership across the organization to ensure projects and initiatives deliver well defined business outcomes
- Act as trusted advisors; share best practices across Xandr to improve execution rigor across the company
- Leverage technology solutions, system enhancements, automation, and process reengineering to streamline and improve operational efficiency
- Understand the business, ask tough questions, and ensure that initiatives maintain a strategic focus
- You are a strategic thinker with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and cross-team capability
- You have a proven ability to decompose complex opportunities and problems into well-defined projects
- You are detail-oriented with strong project management and operational skills and experience
- You have exceptional story-telling presentation, communication and writing skills
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills, expertise in visually telling a story with data to secure alignment, and are proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and project management tools & software
- You have demonstrated leadership and vision in managing major cross-functional projects or initiatives that engage multiple senior business partners
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style, with a strong “ownership” mentality and a bias for action
- BA/BS degree; advanced degree or MBA a plus
- 5-7 years of post-university experience in a role in which you were personally responsible driving complex projects to completion
- Preferred experience working with Commercial or Sales executives, in an operational capacity
- Technical background and/or familiarity with ad tech and online advertising business models a plus but not required