About the team:
Platform Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the Xandr platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
- Own execution of programmatic campaigns on behalf of Xandr’s advertiser and agency clients
- Consistently monitor and analyze in-flight campaigns to ensure full delivery and performance expectations are met or exceeded
- Work with Account Management to grow existing business through high-impact results and high return on digital advertising dollars
- Build a deep familiarity with our clients’ businesses, strategies, and media-buying goals
- Thoughtfully and carefully test new tactics, recommending and implementing them at scale as they are proven
- Build a deep expertise in digital media buying, leveraging your expertise to improve best practice documentation and help new team members get up to speed
- Effectively communicate buying strategies, testing and outcomes, and new opportunities to internal and external stakeholders through strong “storytelling” and data-driven analysis
- Tenaciously troubleshoot delivery issues and provide feedback to our Product Management team on opportunities to make our products more efficient and effective
About your skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn and incorporate feedback to improve workflows and processes
- Able to prioritize work based on strategic value and manage multiple projects
- Proficiency in breaking down complex technical problems into business solutions
- 2 - 5 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of digital media buying industry
- Hands-on experience with programmatic buying platforms
- Experience with SQL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Analytics or Business
- More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others.
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen.
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools.
- You pay deep attention to the details and employ a methodical and consistent approach to solving.