Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
The Xandr Tech Community and Learning & Growth team (TCLG) is looking for a Senior Analyst to join our growing organization and support the day-to-day execution of strategic priorities within our Technology community and learning center of excellence. TCLG enables our Tech organization employees, managers, and leaders by providing opportunities for our members to build meaningful connections with one another and provide many opportunities for learning and growth. We achieve the above through events, programs, and communications that span across entry-level employees to VP+ positions. TCLG also helps grow the business by driving community and learning engagement for our members with the purpose of attracting and retaining talent.
- Support end-to-end TCLG programming. Example duties include owning invites, providing communication support, building and executing sign-up and feedback forms.
- Oversee data collection for TCLG. Example duties include tracking metrics, performing data entry and analysis, and presenting results in PowerPoint presentations.
- Oversee all documentation for TCLG programming. Example duties include updating our Tech Community and Learning and Growth hubs with program details and processes, as well as owning and updating the shared tech events calendar.
- Support TCLG comms. Example duties include building newsletters and marketing TCLG programming to the tech organization.
- Collaborate with the team by brainstorming and implementing new programming, also helping to improve current processes to increase team efficiency.
- 2-5 years of post-university experience in an operational, project management, community management, learning and development role, or equivalent position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Passion for supporting events and fostering community and learning & development.
- Experience working in a customer service facing role is a plus.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving abilities; a strong eye for detail, and the ability to develop actionable recommendations.
- Enjoys thinking both strategically and tactically; can solve for the big picture while executing against what needs to be done.
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Flexible with an ability to adapt to unique, in-the-moment challenges, able to manage competing priorities with excellent judgment.
- Strong “ownership” mentality and a bias for action.
- Ability to think globally and inclusively.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Marketo and Mailchimp experience a plus.
More About You
- You love challenging yourself to continuously learn, improve, and share your knowledge to empower others.
- You thrive in an autonomous work environment.
- You have a passion for working with a large community of technical employees.
- You are comfortable reaching out to new people and developing strong business relationships to support goals.
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to explore options until you find a way forward.
- You care about solving operational problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
- You are a self-starter, with a “can-do” attitude.
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.