Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
The Senior Marketing Operations Analyst will be an integral part of the Global Marketing Operations team and will be responsible for providing operations support across the global marketing organization, executing email campaigns, building the marketing automation infrastructure and ultimately help the Marketing function become a more process-oriented and data-driven organization. The successful candidate will be extremely process and detail oriented, demonstrate strong analytical skills and have experience working cross-functionally. This person will be a problem solver with proven experience building relationships across teams and demonstrating cross-functional leadership.
- Execute marketing campaigns using Marketo, including content quality checks, database management, smart list development, setup, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns, as well as reporting on campaign analytics
- Support the development of Xandr’s global marketing automation infrastructure by designing and setting up trigger campaigns and automations to optimize the lead lifecycle and drive conversion and engagement
- Support maintenance of system integrations with our martech platforms (Marketo, Splash)and CRM (Salesforce) by partnering with our Technology and CRM teams
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify ways to improve key marketing operations, processes, and workflows to enhance efficiency and effectiveness and drive overall alignment
- Enhance the infrastructure for tracking, managing, and analyzing data across the Marketing team
- Develop and manage dashboards to track key success metrics for the Marketing team and executive leadership
- Review quarterly survey data to gather insights, present and discuss key metrics and results with stakeholders
- Support optimization of education and enablement across the Xandr business
- Support management of the global marketing budget and contracts by partnering with finance, accounting, and legal
- 2 – 3 years of professional experience with a focus in operations, marketing, consulting, or other related field
- Critical thinker with the ability to trouble shoot and develop creative solutions to solve problems and overcome challenges
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills and a strong ability to work on many tasks concurrently and cross-functionally
- Strong working knowledge of various martech and CRM platforms (Marketo & Salesforce)
- Experience automating and optimizing process to create efficiencies
- Advanced excel skills including pivot tables, look up and other complex functions
- Proficiency with Power BI or other data visualization tools
Nice To Have
- Demonstrated success executing marketing campaigns with expertise using Marketo, including database management, smart list development, setup, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns; as well as reporting on campaign analytics
- Demonstrated knowledge of lead and demand generation best practices and lead lifecycle optimization
- Experience building dashboards from the bottom up using Microsoft Power BI, Google Analytics, Salesforce Reporting, or other data visualization tools
- Ability to synthesize and visualize unstructured data into insights that are easily understandable to all stakeholders, supporting effective decision making
- Budget management or finance / accounting experience a plus
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.