ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Xandr, AT&T’s advanced advertising company, is working with leading media and entertainment companies including AMC Networks, Disney, and WarnerMedia (HBOMax) to reinvent the way linear & addressable TV advertising is bought, sold, and optimized for a better consumer experience. We are a new kind of advertising company leveraging distribution, data, premium content and technology to connect people with the brands and safe content most relevant to them.
The Xandr Platform is powered by advanced advertising buy-side and sell-side technology that enables media buyers and sellers to access and trade premium ad inventory in a transparent and streamlined environment across all screens & devices. Our mission is to make advertising matter for brands, premium content owners, and consumers alike.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Our team is responsible for designing, implementing and evaluating HR policies for Xandr globally. We also administer global employee discount programs and international benefits processes for LATAM and Canada. Our work contributes to Xandr’s mission and goals as we are providing top tier programs to attract and retain top talent.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for providing support on HR policy and practices, international benefits and global employee discount programs.
- Will serve as escalation contact on internal HR guidelines, policies and processes.
- Responsible for responding to employee inquiries regarding HR policies/programs and international benefits.
- Assists with monthly audit reports on various HR programs.
- Reviews existing AT&T HR policies, processes and guidelines to ensure compliance and identify areas for improvement.
- Responsible for supporting international benefit programs.
- May support execution of key deliverables on special projects.
- May assist with data gathering and analysis for presentations.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Human Resources Operations or Generalist role
- General understanding of human resources practices and policies
- Proven ability to research and resolve issues that may be complex in nature
- Ability to interpret and implement policies or programs
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products, including Excel
- Experience creating process and procedures documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred in Human Resources
MORE ABOUT YOU:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems
- If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems
- You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here