Xandr is seeking a Senior AE, New Business, Advertisers and Agencies. This person will responsible for managing the new business sales strategy to drive new or increased adoption of Xandr’s Demand-Side Platform, Xandr Invest, to the Agency Holding Companies, acting as an individual contributor to execute on the set strategy to maximize adoption, spend, and revenue to Xandr and using his or her Rolodex of client contacts for prospecting and lead generation for new clients.This person will ultimately be accountable for achieving advertising sales goals or quotas and managing the entire sales process from intial contact to close, with regular guidance and partnership with Account Management, Services, and Product.
About the team:
The Agencies and Advertisers team is the Commercial organization tasked with the revenue performance of the Xandr Invest DSP and its suite of products. The team is comprised of the Sales and Account Management teams that are assigned to our most strategic clients such as Agency Holding Companies, Ad Tech Partnerships, and Direct Marketers. The team is driven by creating long-term and sticky partnerships sto drive value for both Xandr and our DSP clients. The team has extensive knowledge of both our suite of products, but more importantly, of what our clients want and need from us to be successful. They are experts in account planning, client strategy and consulting, and in prospecting, cross-selling, and up-selling revenue-driving opportunities to meet and exceed team and Xandr’s corporate goals.
We are seeking passionate and driven people who can foster strong client relationships and meet commercial objectives while thriving in a fast-paced environment.
About the job:
- Prospect, pitch, and close new Agency Holding Company Clients for the Xandr Invest DSP.
- Drive long-term partnership value by developing understanding of clients’ business, technical challenges, operating environment and capabilities.
- Develop key relationships from day-to-day to exec level contacts across the book of business
- Document key partnership initiatives for the benefit of internal stakeholders which include Customer Success, Product, Marketing, and Legal.
- Create and execute on sophisticated and strategic Account Plans to maximize Xandr and clent success.
- Provide structured feedback to product on needs and use cases to shape roadmap
About your skills and experience:
- 7-10 years of relevant job experience; working in the Programmatic and/or Advertsing spaces in Sales, Account Management, and/or Relationship Management.
- Ability to build rapport internally with Legal, Product, Sales, Operations and Finance team
- Demonstrated ability to hit revenue targets in a fast paced and changing environment
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and manage priorities
- Experience and comfort in building and managing relationships at the senior and executive level
- Proven ability to derive and effectively communicate insights from analyzing data