What part will you play?
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for deal setup, optimizations, reporting and daily management of PMPs using the Xandr Monetize & SpotX SSPs.
- Build, maintain and manage deep relationships with Agencies, Trading Desks, DSPs, networks, and all demand sources
- Provide high level of customer service to WarnerMedia sales and clients with effective communication, timely responses to requests and proactive resolutions to potential issues.
- Help strategize and respond to RFPs, client programmatic deal requests, and general capability inquires based on client’s criteria, KPIs, and targeting parameters.
- Manage and closely monitor WarnerMedia’s PMP deal health to ensure optimal delivery, provide bid recommendations and maximize revenue across all of our programmatic products
- Develop deep understanding of WarnerMedia’s programmatic OTT/CTV offering, strategy, best practices, capabilities, and products to educate and evangelize both internally and externally serving as a programmatic subject matter expert
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive programmatic revenue growth - Sales, Product Marketing, Sales Operations, Inventory
What do we require from you?
- 5+ years experience in digital advertising, with at least 1 year in programmatic ecosystem
- Expertise in working with SSPs, DSPs, ad servers, and other optimization platforms
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging strong relationship with clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work well with others and collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience working in MS Office and Excel including pivot tables and manipulation of large data sets.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, while paying close attention to detail
- Demonstrates ability to continuously learn and incorporate feedback to improve workflows and processes
- Able to prioritize work based on strategic value and manage multiple account challenges at the same time